- COTT® C1R4N2V single socket ATX server motherboard is designed based on Intel X86 and Denlow platform with ntel PCH C22X chipset, supporting the latest generation Haswell CPU. It is compatible with Haswell-Refresh and Broadwell CPU that is to be published. Dual channel DDR3-1333/1600 ECC UDIMM is supported.
- ◆ Intel® Denlow platform matching with LGA1150 CPU and Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 V3/V4 series, Haswell-Refresh and Broadwell series processor is compatible
◆ The latest Intel® PCH C22Xsouth bridge chip
- ◆ Standard ATX,12″X 9.6″(30.5cm x24.4cm)
- ◆ 4pcs DIMM Dual Channel, support 32GB ECC UDIMM maximumly.
- ◆ 1pcs X16 PCIe Slot(x8 PCIe link), 2pcs X4 PCIe Slot(X1 PCIe link)；
- ◆ 6pcs SATA3.0 ports and RAID 0, 1, 5,10；
- ◆ 4pcs external USB2.0 interface，2pcs internal USB2.0 PIN and 1pcs Type A USB2.0 connector；
- ◆ 1pcs VGA port and 1pcs RS-232 port；
- ◆ 2pcs 1000Mbps internet controller embedded Intel i210-AT chip；
- ◆ The motherboard is put through strict quality controls, such as high temperature tests, temperature cycling testes、alternating temperature humidity tests in different complex conditions simulated by professional constant temperature and humidity testing equipment.
- ◆ Motherboard passed the full load tests in the conditions of normal temperature and high temperature through long time.
- ◆ Power conversion efficiency of motherboard is more than 90% based on ultra/optical low Rds(on) internal power MOSFET and optimized DC-DC switching power supply designation. Customized BIOS can switch off needless capabilities in order to reduce power dissipation, fans speed can be adjusted by BMC chip according to exact system temperature monitoring.
- ◆ Independent IPMI 1000Mbps management port to realise remote management ,control and iKVM function；
- ◆ C1R4N2V has applied Aspeed AST1400 chip.